Chemicals accounted for the largest market with about 86.10% of the global consumption for Naphtha in 2018, and are anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 2.51%, in terms of consumption, during the forecast period. With over 13.90% share of in the Naphtha market, Energy & Additives was the second largest application market in 2018, and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 1.81%, in terms of consumption, during the forecast period.
The global Naphtha market was 204140 million US$ in 2018 and is expected to 265220 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% between 2019 and 2025.
This report studies the Naphtha market size (value and volume) by players, regions, product types and end industries, history data 2014-2018 and forecast data 2019-2025; This report also studies the global market competition landscape, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Request a Sample of this report :
The various contributors involved in the value chain of the product include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers. The key manufacturers in this market include
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
By the product type, the market is primarily split into
By the end users/application, this report covers the following segments
Energy & Additives
Why to Buy this Report?
- Market Size Forecasts: The report hasprovided accurate and precise estimations of the global Naphtha market size in terms of value and volume
- Market Trend Analysis: Here,the report has shed light on the upcoming trends and developments anticipated to impact the Naphtha market growth
- Future Prospects: The analysts havefocused on the growth opportunities that may prove beneficial for the market players to make their mark in the Naphtha market
- Segmental Analysis: Exclusiveanalysis of the product type, application, and end user segments is provided in this unit of the report
- Regional Analysis: This section explores the growth opportunities in key regions and countries, which will help the market players to focus on the potential regions
- Vendor Competitive Analysis: The report hasfocused on the strategies considered by the market participants to gain a major share in the global Naphtha This will help the competitors to get an overview of the competitive landscape so as to make sound business decisions
Do you have any query? Ask our expert team at: firstname.lastname@example.org